Understanding the past. Interpreting the present. Shaping the future.
- To understand impact of Architecture in shaping a society.
- To create self-learning, self-reliant & self-driven Architects who understand the importance of sustainable development and who can make a difference, through their design praxis.
- To give an equal opportunity to everyone to excel in the desired field and have a holistic development.
- To focus on the Holistic Understanding of the Habitat needs of all sections of society.
- To create diverse skill-based learning ecology that builds on the principles of learner-centric, collaborative, technology-driven ideology for empowerment of individuals as multifaceted individuals, who will contribute to the varied needs of the sustainable societal build up.
- To focus on generating individuals, architects & designers with a drive to launch independent business or practice within the industry with the emphasis on excellence and professionalism.
- To build individuals as lifelong learners by inculcating research as a way of life in learning ecology of the institute
- To create an understanding of Humane and Sustainable development through the study of Social, Cultural, Economic, and Environmental characteristics.
- To create architects and designers equipped with diverse skill sets that are not only part of syllabus but also the others that are relevant to the field.
- To create professionals with multi-disciplinary approach to design and practice.
- To integrate research and practice in pedagogy. To sow the seeds of praxis i.e., academics and practice in pedagogy.